Image Map

March 14, 2014

Today is Someone's Special Day...

…and that someone is Joshua Lee Hall! 
aka husband, hubs, babe, lover boy, big cat daddy <3


Hubs is turning 23!
Finally….
My students laughed at me this week when they figured out I was older than Joshua - by only two months.
They thought it was pretty funny and unusual. I didn't….

But if my blog can't be about my husband's birthday than I don't know what else it can be about….

So babe, I hope you have a great day!
You should be on your way to see me right now!
What better present than to come see your wife for a long weekend?!
I don't know if that's a present for him… or for me. We will just call it even.

Speaking of presents, it is so hard to think of gifts that I haven't already gotten Josh.
Usually anything Under Armour or camo will be a hit.
But I know Joshua has really been wanting something - something that he has been looking at and talking about foreverrrr. So last week, when we were discussing birthday present options, I finally told him I'm okay with him getting a gun of his choosing.
I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've felt okay with him getting any gun he wants.
I realize that it won't just be for sport here - it will be to survive.
With that gun, he can hunt and kill anything for our family - and I'm okay with that.
If we were in Illinois, I doubt I would have let him. Just being honest!
But oh my goodness… you should have seen his face! He was like a kid in a candy store!
Of course, Joshua was thinking about getting a gun whether I said yes or not. It just helps when you have a wife that is okay with a big purchase like a gun.
Happy wife, happy life!

So if you see this guy today, haha…, or you stop by his Facebook, or you have his phone number, give him a shout out because today is his special day and this sweet husband of mine deserves it!

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy!


















Sorry I'm not sorry for the excessive pictures! He's just too cute! Happy Birthday, Hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment