Image Map

May 29, 2014

{Love} Week: Ceremony + Reception

Guys, this is what {Love} Week is all about. I hope you see these pictures and, for those of you who were there, remember what such a wonderful time our wedding was. It still makes me cry just thinking about that wonderful day.
 
{Love} Week: J&E's Ceremony + Reception
 
As guests started to arrive, Joshua and I had a bluegrass band playing. It gave our wedding such a nice, easy, comfortable feel. Plus, have you ever listened to bluegrass? Oh my goodness, you can't help but smile while listening to it. It filled the occasion with even more joy!
 
Finally it was time. I was about to become Mrs. Joshua Lee Hall.
 








 
After all the bridesmaids walked, Dan Masters who did an excellent job, said a prayer. This gave me time to get with my dad so no one would see me. The song we chose for me to walk down the aisle to my groom was One Thousand Years. Dylan Hawf did such an amazing job. He played this song, just him, on the violin. It was beautiful. As soon as he started playing, and my dad and I watched everyone stand up to see me walk down the aisle to Joshua, it brought me to tears. Literally. I have never been so full of joy in my entire life.



^^ I can't help but love this photo!



 







 
Our ceremony was everything Joshua and I talked about, plus more. We exchanged rings. We vowed before God and all of our guests that we would love and cherish one another. We kissed to become husband and wife. It was utterly perfect.
 
And once we walked down the aisle, that's when the real celebration started!
 
{The Reception}
 
For our reception, we wanted everyone to have a good time. It was nice to have the ceremony and reception all in one place. We had our local BBQ place cater with all the good food: pulled pork, baked beans, potato salad. We had lemonade shakeups for a sweet drink. And to top it off, the best wedding cake around. Then for entertainment, we had a cornhole set up around the site and a dance floor to get your groove thing moving. Such a fun night!
 
 


 






 
 ^^ Joshua and his sister, Erica // This is what Joshua's Grandpa wore to the wedding. Is that not the most precious thing? I can't wait to have babies that look just like that! ^^

 





 
 







 



 
And then to top off an already great night, our family friend Jeff Guisewite, who let us use his cherry picker for those amazing overhead shots, brought fireworks. Yes, we had fireworks. Amazing.
 



 
I loved everything about our ceremony and our reception. Everything came together and turned out perfectly. I can't believe Joshua and I have been married a year now. I thank Jesus everyday for giving me this man to spend the rest of my life with.
 
"But at the beginning of creation, God made them male and female. For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united with his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let no man separate."
                                                             Mark 10:6-9
 
For other {Love} Week posts about us, check them out on our He + She page.

No comments:

Post a Comment